Hibernation and client use

Warren Barrow warren at barrow.cc
Wed May 11 21:57:28 UTC 2005

Jim,

I don't think the TOR server with parameters you specified can determine
whether your traffic should be allowed over other client connections.
The server was given a max option and stopped processing once it reached
the limit.  Why don't you just set up a client only TOR server for your
own personal use on your desktop/laptop?

-Warren.