Memory use

Ben Wilhelm zorba at pavlovian.net
Thu May 26 18:45:42 UTC 2005

It also uses a metric ton of CPU power when it's under heavy load. I've
had it saturate the entire CPU, and I think it stops transmitting data
in those situations too. It's spending a lot of that in a giant
linear-time search through a bunch of strings, and when I get some free
time I'm going to try to speed that up to O(log n) or a hash table or
something, and send the patch in if it seems stable and good.

-Ben