Sorbs

Chris Palmer chris at eff.org
Sun Jun 5 20:47:47 UTC 2005

Philippe Gauthier wrote:

> On my side, the latest answer I got from SORBS (Matthew Sullivan) was to
>
>suggest to not use Tor nodes as mail servers.

Last time I checked, SORBS was the only blacklist that had blacklisted
my server (which does Tor, SMTP, and others).

Also, you can still use the same phyiscal machine for both, if you bind
more than one IP address to your network interface (or get multiple
network interfaces). That still won't help if they start banning your
entire network block, but it might be better than nothing.