FTP with Tor

Ben Clifford rhodopsin at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:57:51 UTC 2005

FTP with Tor

I want to use Tor with FTP protocols. Specifically uploading some files to
some webspace that I have (using FTP). How best to go about this? Now Tor
works fine with FTP. BUT privoxy does not
support FTP. And using Tor without privoxy is not be advised.  So, how can I
get around this? Would be v.grateful for any ideas. I guess "tor-resolve"
may be one option. Can it solve the DNS issue and is it OK with FTP? I can
see "tor-resolve" in my program files folder (i am using windows) but don't
know how to use it/activate it. Cannot find anything on the web re: this.
Would be so grateful for any suggestions.