[Fwd: Re: Tor and https]

Ben Clifford rhodopsin at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:29:18 UTC 2005

My situation now stands as:

1) I can get Plesk working with Tor - it was not working before because I
had javascript turned off!! Have now turned it on - lose a bit of security
but if that is what it takes to get it to work.

2) I cannot get Plesk working with Tor AND privoxy. Privoxy seems to cause
problems. Can anyone explain why? Do I need privoxy in this instance as I am
feeding an IP address and not a domain name:   https://207.218.156.36:8443

3) Have not been using Plesk for long time frame so not experienced problems
cause of changing IP yet - will let you know how it goes. You said you had a
problem with this - did you find anyway round it?