Tor and https

Ben Clifford rhodopsin at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:35:04 UTC 2005

Dear all,

I want to use Tor to look at an https site. This https site being a Plesk*
entry point

Plesk entry point: https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:8443

Note that the port used for this site is 8443.

I have tried looking at this webpage with Tor (with Privoxy and without) but
cannot get it working. Help!! Would be so grateful if someone can give me
some advice. If it is not possible with Tor - is there any other anonymity
package I can use?

* The Plesk software package manages web servers. It allows a server
administrator to set up new websites, email accounts, and DNS entries
through a web-based interface.