privoxy problem on OpenBSD

slrner at blackhole.riot.eu.org slrner at blackhole.riot.eu.org
Sat Jan 22 05:21:00 UTC 2005

Although I can use TOR directly, I am having difficulty incorporating
privoxy.  I am using OpenBSD 3.6, Firefox 0.8, TOR 0.0.9.2, and
privoxy 3.0.2.1.  TOR is compiled locally, and privoxy and Firefox are
the pre-compiled binary packages shipped with the OpenBSD
distribution.

If I enable privoxy as well as TOR, the first one or 2 selected links
will download, and thereafter it will hang forever.  The fact that
it works for a few links suggests to me that the configuration is
correct.

Does anyone else running on OpenBSD have this problem?

Can anyone suggest any approaches to working on this problem?

Thanks