tor and xp debugging

Zinco zinco at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 23:13:49 UTC 2005

--Please check out
--http://wiki.noreply.org/wiki/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#ReportBug

--Thanks,
--Roger

I think part of the problem is I am not sure what the following means for
windows:
If it was a crash and you got a core file, run "gdb tor core" and then "bt",
and include the output.

Try to see if the bug is repeatable or not. If it is, rerun Tor with
log-level debug (for example by using "-l debug" on the commandline), and
include the last bit of the log that looks relevant to your bug.

I can execute additional commands for programs in windows as follows:

Command line of a shortcut:
"F:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE" -nomap
-nosplash
-mod=@hisky;@1_8th_all_1;@1_8th_all_2;@1_8th_all_3;@1_8th_all_4;@1_8th_all_5
;@test
"C:\Program Files\Tor\tor.exe" -1 debug , does not work however.

Or I can make batch files to execute commands:
REM OPERATION FLASHPOINT RESISTANCE STANDALONE DEDICATED SERVER LAUNCHER
REM
REM
:START
OFPR_Server_196.exe -config=server_196.cfg -mod=wgl;@ctitc