Option to reuse same exit node?

Mike Perry mikepery at fscked.org
Mon Jan 17 00:22:32 UTC 2005

I've recently run into a few websites that expire all of my cookies if
I try to use them from different IPs (ie two different successive exit
nodes). Some sort of security feature to prevent auth theft most
likely. I expect it to become more common.

Are there any plans for adding an option to reuse the same exit node
for all connections to a given IP? I could hack in a fixed array that
keeps track of the exit nodes used for the past N connections if some
config option was set. Should I bother? Is there a better way of doing
this? Or is there a reason why this option should not exist?

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist