A Dynamic IP Problem handling it OSX style..

tor tor at algae-world.com
Wed Jan 5 20:10:44 UTC 2005

A problem I run into constantly with my Apple Powerbook 17 is operating
wirelessly in several locations throughout the day and NOT rebooting my
machine for days/weeks on end.(except for damned software update), I
handled it at present by kill -HUP the tor process and the proper apple
script way would be to wait on the network event check the current ip
against an stored IP and if changed  then kill -HUP to reset the tor
process, where I see this could be fouled up is having the same dhcp
allocated(address reserve) IP across several dispersed routers, any Ideas?

    a tor user