TOR DNSBL - blacklist for Tor servers

SK sk.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:06:14 UTC 2005

> So, people are free to cobble together solutions based on blacklists
> if they prefer that route to fixing their security assumptions. But the
> Tor project isn't going to do it for them.

But the problem is also this, what will I as a tor server need to
face? I for one run tor on a Univ. machine. While the Univ. does not
have any rule against running Tor or other similar anon systems,. if
the whole class C network is blocked by a lot of services, I have a
feeling the univ's network admins will be less than pleased. I am sure
other organisations and ISPs will take similar stands.

-SK