Is Frank the host of wikipedia or merely a control freak in DRAG? was Re: wikipedia vandalism

tor tor at algae-world.com
Tue Jan 25 01:03:16 UTC 2005

Actually Frank I have a question are you merely a wikipedia user or do
you host and run the wikipedia site? if the latter then you migh benefit
from the technical discussions going on here.

If however you are merely a wikipedia user as a lot of us are then why
do you think your points are more important that my anonymity? or are
you a control freak in disguise...?

   interested readers wish to know?