Which signature to use?

Shatadal shatadal at vfemail.net
Fri Feb 4 07:30:05 UTC 2005

Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 01:14:59AM -0600, Shatadal wrote:
>
>>This is probably a stupid question but which public key do I use for
>>verifying the download? I downloaded your keys from keyserver.net but
>

> http://wiki.noreply.org/wiki/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#DistSignatures
>
> Let me know if I can make that answer more useful.
>
> Thanks,
> --Roger

I could get your key off keyserver.net and I imported it into my keyring
but I did not get Nick's (0x165733EA) of the keyserver.

When I verify using gnupg (gpg --verify tor-0.0.9.4-win32.exe.asc) I get
the following error

gpg: Signature made 02/03/05 23:33:29 Central Standard Time using RSA
key ID 8D29319A

Thanks.