Which signature to use?

Shatadal shatadal at vfemail.net
Fri Feb 4 07:14:59 UTC 2005

Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 05:47:57PM -0800, Zinco wrote:
>
>>Feb 03 15:50:25.109 [err] connection.c:1460: assert_connection_ok:
>>Assertion conn->receiver_bucket >= 0 failed; aborting.
>

> http://tor.eff.org/dist/tor-0.0.9.4.tar.gz is in place, for those of
> you eager to run a version that doesn't crash from this.
>
> I'll do up an actual or-announce mail once we have packages ready for
> various platforms.
>
> It's been an exciting day. :) Sorry for the disturbance.
> --Roger

This is probably a stupid question but which public key do I use for
verifying the download? I downloaded your keys from keyserver.net but
they are all DSA keys and while verifying the signature gnupg tells me
that it wants RSA key ID 8D29319A. Unfortunately I don't seem to find
the key on any keyserver.

Thanks.