questions of morality

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Feb 3 02:35:58 UTC 2005

Hello all.  I'm a new member of the list and a newbie to TOR.  I have been
looking for a worthy cause to donate my bandwidth to.  I think I might have
found it in TOR, but I am a little bit hesitant because I am not eager to
facilitate someone's wrong doing.  On the other hand, I would like to help
those who would like anonymity online.

So, I suppose, in the end, it comes down to the simple question: do the
positive uses of TOR out-weigh the negative ones?

I'm not looking to start a flame war.  I'm just curious how many of you
have thought about this aspect of TOR in depth (I would guess probably most
of you have) and what your thoughts were.

Thanks and sorry if this topic has been covered before.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

E-mail: cannona at fireantproductions.com
Skype: cannona