blockers

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sun Feb 20 23:07:57 UTC 2005

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 09:14:34PM +0100, Matthias Fischmann wrote:
> see google error below.  this is really becoming a serious problem.
> wikipedia is blocked, google doesn't respond, and i got at least three
> minor error messages of the same kind that i don't remember right now.

Hi Matthias,

That looks like a fine addition to the FAQ wiki. Please add it.

Also, can you provide more details about the actual errors and other
'minor error messages'? As SK said, Google typically does this filtering
by query. They don't (as far as I know) keep a big database of IPs they
think are 'bad'. So I'd be curious to hear more details. :)

Thanks,
--Roger