We're sorry...

Izzy atorima at vfemail.net
Wed Dec 14 03:53:16 UTC 2005

... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus or
spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears
that your computer or network has been infected...

I still keep getting these Google 403 pages while using the Tor network
(in the past few days). Am I the only one? No one else has run into this?

It does not seem to matter what the exit node is..

Using the "Scroogle" proxy to scrape the Google bypasses the error page.

Perhaps, the Tor network is being used to manipulate Google search
results or something..and Google is now starting to block Tor?
Just a guess...

Izzy