Whitedust article, Tor USB Product

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Wed Dec 14 03:31:35 UTC 2005

I remember this app. Its a bit out of date now, and doesn't include some
of the features that VPM  has. For the somewhat experienced user,
however, adding on up-to-date versions of that self-contained USB-stick
intended Firefox and T-bird (whatever they are officially called) would
not be difficult.

~Andrew

The domain Phoenixoflight.org is for sale!
<http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?tracked=&partnerid=19673&language=us&domain=PHOENIXOFLIGHT.ORG>