Whitedust article, Tor USB Product

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:31:08 UTC 2005

Not  that I'm aware of. Well, of course, the cost is that I and others
are  paying  for  the  bandwidth  that is being used to download these
programs,  but  it's  just  the cost of a few cheeseburgers per month.

I'll have to take up cheeseburger redistribution effects with my trade
economics professor to come up with a better estimate of true costs.

ST

--
Best regards,
 Arrakistor                            mailto:arrakistor at gmail.com