Whitedust article, Tor USB Product

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Tue Dec 13 07:24:58 UTC 2005

An associated article on OSNews points to a new tor-based embedded
Linux-on-USB-stick product called  Tor Desktop: Virtual Privacy Machine
(http://www.virtualprivacymachine.com/products.html). It sells for $45,
and this might be a convenient option for some people, especially those
who are less technically adept and/or who have to use public or work
computers that they can't/aren't allowed to install programs or or
reconfigure.
    Thoughts?

~ADB

The domain Phoenixoflight.org is for sale!
<http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?tracked=&partnerid=19673&language=us&domain=PHOENIXOFLIGHT.ORG>