Whitedust article

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:22:51 UTC 2005

http://radio.weblogs.com/0101123/2005/11/19.html#a5791
or
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/vint-cerf-speaks-out-on-net-neutrality.html

I don't think that the above letter and subcommittee hearing are
horribly inappropriate things to think about in this discussion. I
only shift the conversation a little bit sideways to point out that
Tor might just be the ultimate form of net neutrality.
Hummm... I am probably not very coherent right now, or making alot of
sense. I will think on this and re post when I have had some sleep.
apologies
-=Matt=-