public archive?

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Sat Dec 31 12:31:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

> FWIW, I haven't *yet* received any spam to the email address I use for
> this list.  It is possible that someone could have subscribed to the
> list and then set up a bot to collect addresses directly, though -
> that would be problematic even if the list was public.
I had serious problems with spam, so few years ago I changed my e-mail.
And I *never* publish my e-mail anywhere.

I started receiving spam after posting some posts on this list. I am a
member of some other lists, but they allhave limited access to archive.

But OK, Tor is more important for me than not receiving any spam.

bye, Matej

--
http://matej.owca.info/
Mi ne morete poslati odgovora na e-mail?