TorDNS local DNS server for Tor windows users

Glymr Darkmoon glymr_darkmoon at ml1.net
Wed Dec 7 03:59:16 UTC 2005

does anyone know of a program for windows which redirects specific
addresse to wherever you want them to redirect. i am more accustomed to
using linux and it... for one thing... does not have such a stupid
restriction, but even if it did, i could always program iptables to do
it. i run zonealarm, perhaps it can be told to bounce requests
transparently?

--
  Glymr Darkmoon
  glymr_darkmoon at ml1.net