recent tor stream timeout errors...

Ben Wilhelm zorba at pavlovian.net
Thu Dec 22 20:41:21 UTC 2005

> The end solution here is not a model where we try to centrally or
> collectively enforce traffic merits anonymity and what doesn't: I
> think we can all see where that would lead.  Instead, I think we need
> to scale better.
>
> But hey, I'm a tech guy.  I look for technical solutions to
> everything. :)

I probably should've explained why I made my point - there seem to be a
few people on this list who take the position of "file sharing is bad,
and everyone on the network hates it". I'm just taking the opposite
position - there's at least one person on here that finds the file
sharing applications, and the
anonymity-for-legal-and-illegal-purpose-both, to be the interesting part. :)

I think you guys are doing a pretty good job, BTW, and if I had more
free time I'd volunteer to help with the coding. But, I don't. :/

-Ben