recent tor stream timeout errors...

John lists at strictlyrockymountain.com
Thu Dec 22 12:51:04 UTC 2005

Yup all that critism, thats solved the problem.

On the tor network,
http://tor.eff.org/documentation.html.en#HOWTO

It links to....
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorifyHOWTO

Which links to...
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/doc/AnonBT/

Now on the sourceforge.net site, it says, don't use Tor for peer-to-peer,
but here's how if you want to.  What the freek is that?  I don't know
who's in bed with who, perhaps azureus is owned by the programmers of tor?
 I would never have found tor except for serveral sites proclaiming tor's
use with p2p.  Yes it is slow, yes I can stop using it.  Yes several of
you are a-holes.  And if your not going to use it with p2p, then what for,
porn surfin?  Ohh, your cool.  I'm not a groupy of tor, I'm just working
the program because the docs I found said I could.  And hundreds of times
I've found docs on the net which are years old and no longer apply, so sue
me.  And if your suggesting that I'm a copyright downloader, your wrong
and I'll have none of your slander.  If you don't want people using it for
a particular purpose, fine, don't link them to HOWTO's.  That will kill
your program.

Thanks all for such a wonderful list.