[declan at well.com: [Politech] E.U. Parliament votes to force "data retention" on telecom, Net firms [priv]]

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Thu Dec 15 01:49:27 UTC 2005

You know it will though, Nile. Considering the EU's (Ewww? :D) and
European states' history on these things, I would be EXTREMELY surprised
if the status quo from over here in America isn't intensified even more
over there, especially in the UK, France, and Germany. I'll bet you 10
Euros on it.

~A

The domain Phoenixoflight.org is for sale!
<http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?tracked=&partnerid=19673&language=us&domain=PHOENIXOFLIGHT.ORG>