minimise to system tray

phobos at rootme.org phobos at rootme.org
Mon Aug 1 01:41:01 UTC 2005

I've played with this a bit tonight, here are my comments:

1) It's great and appears to work as I'd expect.
2) The installer should assume the default path and prompt for yes/no
from the user, esp if the tor.exe can't be found in the default path.
3) If the torrc doesn't have the control service enabled, it should
either do it for the user, or bring up the config file in
notepad/wordpad/default editor
4) there should be a readme file or something that pops up after
installation to explain basic usage.

What further testing do you think it needs to leave beta stage?  It
seems to work real well in my short testing period.