A couple of dumb questions

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Mon Aug 15 01:04:38 UTC 2005

The Tor wiki documentation has a little page/graphics about this  I
think. I just remember looking through a bunch of stuff like this
recently, but I unfortunately didn't pay attention enough to remember
it's URL (was looking for other information). Off the bat, I would say
that uptime is probably in seconds. I did a little math, and assuming
that I'm right, that's what it is ;). bandwidth figures are in bits, I
believe. Like I said, all this is just based on some semi-arbitrary
division, so take any and all responses from developers over mine!

As for the opt-time stuff, I'd venture a guess that it has to do with
the last time your verified and/or posted to the "currently active"
directory listing that all the Tor clients and servers use.

~Andrew