Policy on filtered ExitNodes??

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Sun Aug 14 07:21:11 UTC 2005

I disabled transparent squid proxying on my firewall-router box, which
this tor server is behind. All told, it had been working without a hitch
for so many months that I'd actually forgotten that it was even there!
Sorry guys. BTW, my filtering isn't malicious, but it's now back on port
800 where its default is (the distro is a custom firewalling package,
don't ask).

~Andrew Del Vecchio