DNS_leaks

Joel Franusic jfranusic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 01:01:26 UTC 2005

I looked at modifiying dproxy to do what you describe, it seems the
the modification could be as "simple" as replacing the call to
gethostbyname() with the dns lookup function from tor-resolve.

The code to dproxy is tiny, if somebody wants to take a crack at it,
please do. I just don't have the time right now.

http://dproxy.sourceforge.net/