(FWD) Re: OS X Client and Privoxy 503 error

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Tue Aug 9 17:36:04 UTC 2005

[Forwarding because Jay isn't subscribed as this address. Jay,
please either subscribe with the address you post from or post from
the address you're subscribed from. Brian, what version of Tor is
this? The latest alpha release (0.1.1.5-alpha) has a crash bug if you
set FascistFirewall in your torrc. Lastly, you can see your Tor logs
via http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#Logs -RD]

----- Forwarded message from owner-or-talk at freehaven.net -----