Gentoo's response on them blocking access to their forums via Tor

Sean sun_lovin_man at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 18:48:17 UTC 2005

I'm far from being a TOR expert...(rather, I'm quite
the novice...)

But, I see no way for a website operator to ban folks
using TOR from posting, but allow browsing...

As the website operator faced with anonymous
antagonizers...Would you force posters to authenticate
from a particular IP address(an unworkable solution,
if you want increased participation...)?  Or are you
suggesting that Gentoo implement only user bans
instead of IP bans?

Or is there another solution?

Just trying to learn here...

S.