google search redirected to language/country of Tor exit node

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:16:10 UTC 2005

As a Solution to this. Windows users might consider changing their hosts
file to redirect www.google.pl <http://www.google.pl> or any other google's
to one of google's main IP addresses.
 more about hosts files can be found @
http://accs-net.com/hosts/what_is_hosts.html<http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm>
 but basically it is a local file that your computer checks before It goes
out to get a website. A sample ping showed the IP of
(64.233.161.147<http://64.233.161.147>)
for www.google.com <http://www.google.com>
 I think that I will do this my self later on when I am not @ work; so when
I am done I will repost with what the entries should look like. I know its a
big solution to a small problem, but I am OCD and like to fix things. I
don't know if there is a corolary for linux users, but it feels logical that
there would be.
 -=Matt=-