privoxy/firefox

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Mon Aug 29 05:40:53 UTC 2005

FF does SOCKS 5 securely, so I don't see why you couldn't. The only
reason I do is because I'm paranoid and use Squid to filter out some
http headers. Squid doesn't  know SOCKS, so I need privoxy for
http--->socks translation. Unless you're doing what I just described,
you shouldn't have to.
~Andrew