WinXP_client_problem

phobos at rootme.org phobos at rootme.org
Fri Aug 26 14:51:01 UTC 2005

Have you tried restarting Tor on Windows?

If so, are you running the default config?  privoxy? does windows
firewall or antispyware block tor?

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 09:44:28PM +0200, digi_news at gmx.de wrote 0.4K bytes in 25 lines about:
: Since tuesday i got nearly no connection to the Tor-network :-/
: The Log-window show a lot of notices like this one:
:
: "AUG 25 21:39.929  [notice] Tried for 60 seconds to get a connection
: to [scrubbed]:80. Giving up."
:
: The curios thing is that this only happens on my xp box.
: (i tried the current stable and the latest alpha version of tor)
:
: On my Linux boxes everything works fine!
:
:
: Has anyone an explanation for that?
: