Tor 0.1.1.4-alpha is out: critical security update!

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Aug 5 00:05:52 UTC 2005

This is the fourth development snapshot for the 0.1.1.x series. It fixes
a CRITICAL bug in the security of our crypto handshakes. All clients
should upgrade IMMEDIATELY.

(We mean it. Really. Also, note that with this release we are abandoning
support for the old Tor 0.0.9.x tree. You should stop using it.)

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

  o Bugfixes included in 0.1.0.13.

  o Features:
    - Improve tor_gettimeofday() granularity on windows.
    - Make clients regenerate their keys when their IP address changes.
    - Implement some more GETINFO goodness: expose helper nodes, config
      options, getinfo keys.