[OTR-users] Jabberd, AdiumX and TOR(reason for the crossposting..)

tor tor at algae-world.com
Wed Aug 17 19:56:24 UTC 2005

Hi Clay,
via the .onion address of course
this part in #2 for c2s I have done and have going online at least to a
.onion address for the jabber server :)

next I need to get jabberd2/resolver and jabberd2/s2s working via tor
resolution and transport.

BTW I was never able to get file transport working under tor(I suspect
dcc just will never work with .onion addresses)

    a tor operator
ps this is much more of a TOR post than an OTR related one now..

and again this part I have succeeded with I have the c2s portion of
jabber operating with TLS and SASL via
TOR.. its linkup to other .onion based jabber server I am currently
working on.