hidden wiki et al.

Jack Cummings jack at mudshark.org
Wed Apr 6 16:15:15 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 12:08:15PM -0400, Jonathan D. Proulx wrote:

> I hadn't looked much at hidden services before though I seem to recall
> connecting to be slow but more stable.

One thing that I noticed about hidden services is that if a tor node
goes into hibernation, so do any hidden services it was providing.

Which could be what is happening.

--Jack

--
Jack (John) Cummings                       http://mudshark.org/jack
PGP fingerprint: 0774 D073 E386 B70B 6B16  2D2B 1DD8 F8B0 CCF0 FAEE