Bug: Expiring a dns resolve that's still pending. Forgot to cull it?

yancm at sdf.lonestar.org yancm at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Apr 26 21:04:21 UTC 2005

Hi Roger,

I just saw a bunch of CVS changes, but I'll wait until later
tonight to install and relaunch.

Since you don't think you have fixed it, I'll wager it didn't
go away by itself...I'll do a loglevel capture, compress that
and put the link on my website and send the link to you and Nick.
Though since it's just a link, it probably wouldn't hurt to send
it to the list...

Unfortunately the crash interval (if it actually crashes -
sometimes it just hangs) is rather random, but maybe we'll get lucky!

Thanks,
gene