Bug: Expiring a dns resolve that's still pending. Forgot to cull it?

yancm at sdf.lonestar.org yancm at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Apr 24 13:53:46 UTC 2005

Hi Roger, Nick, et. al.

This bug is still with me with the new Tor 0.1.0.4-rc
CVS build.

I managed to update my libevent to 1.0c, but I still get
a bunch of the messages;
 Bug: Expiring a dns resolve that's still pending. Forgot to cull it?
Then after a while (1-10 hours) the process seems to just
lock up (no longer seems to route traffic), without actually crashing.

I'm running under NetBSD 2.0_Stable...i386

I started a flyspray entry on this bug a few weeks back
and never heard back from you...

How can I help you track it down?

I can always just turn off the PTHREAD_CREATE switch, but this seems
to increase resource utilization...I'd like to get this back
to normal...

Help!
gene