(FWD) Server on OS/X

phobos at rootme.org phobos at rootme.org
Tue Apr 19 13:36:30 UTC 2005

I've been running an alternating client/server for 4 months now on my
dual G5 without incident.  I've gone through probably three different
OSes in that time, 10.3.7-.9.   So far, I've not experienced any of the
problems you people seem to have with tor.  I've always run the latest
tor from cvs with privoxy from darwinports.  So specifically, that's
meant 0.1.0.1-rc, .2-rc, and a few .3-rc's as of late, i've been
building it once a week.

Maybe it's a G4 vs. G5 problem?  Some openssl altivec optimization that
the G4's don't like?