(FWD) Server on OS/X

Philip Cheney chihowa at mail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:32:50 UTC 2005

After posting this, I realized that I was havong these problems on Mac
OS 10.3.8.  After upgrading to 10.3.9, the crashing seems to have
passed.  This was obviously a Mac OS problem; a user-space program
shouldn't be able to bring the kernel down.  So hopefully, it's
resolved.

Rod, Eddie: after going to 10.3.9 are the problems gone?

Phil