(FWD) Server on OS/X

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Apr 15 06:32:44 UTC 2005

[Forwarding because Eddie still hasn't figured out what address he's
subscribed under. :) Possible answers include "your emac (what's an
emac?) has only 32 megs of ram"; "your emac overheats if you use the cpu
for more than a few minutes at a time"; "hardware problems"; others? -RD]

----- Forwarded message from owner-or-talk at freehaven.net -----