(FWD) Tor, Socks bind, and BitTorrent

Paul Gardner parg at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 11 18:16:04 UTC 2004

OK, with a bit of fiddling I've got Azureus to run both tracker and
peer-peer traffic through TOR, using a hidden service for the tracker and
then a hidden service for each peer for the data traffic.

If anyone's interested in how to do this, please ask.

Initial connection establishment is fairly slow but once the peers are
talking its not bad (can't really test myself as I have a slow uplink).

cheers
Paul