some tor questions

tor tor at algae-world.com
Tue Nov 30 15:18:49 UTC 2004

Use the attached code as a proxy command
i.e. in /etc/ssh_config or $HOME/.ssh/config and refer to it on the ssh
command line
there is an entry pointing to a japanese site but the code was
missing... here is the code
dont forget SSH now supports socks5.

   cheers
    a tor user

looking for a socks client library for OSX to socksify Bittorrent(ie
socks cap and socksify.. DONT compile on OSX)