No Data error connecting with hidden services

or-talk at quicksilvermail.net or-talk at quicksilvermail.net
Wed Dec 22 20:35:07 UTC 2004

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to ask my question.

I have added socks proxy support to my remailer client QuickSilver. I
find I can connect and use Tor for various protocols (SMTP, HTTP,
FTP, NNTP, POP3) without problems. However, when I try to connect
with a hidden service, for example panta remailer's service
rjgcfnw4sd2jaqfu.onion, I get an immediate 'No Data' error. I expect
this is a problem with my email client, but I have no idea what to
look into to correct it. If anyone could shed some light on this I
would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Richard
--