Tor a Virus?

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Wed Dec 22 02:01:48 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 03:39:06PM -0500, Nick Mathewson wrote:
[...]
> I'm going to insestigate more to find out what happened.  If anybody
> is using the commercial version of AVG, I'd appreciate your asking
> them for tech support: their web pages says they won't help people who
> haven't paid.  I'll send a request anyway, but my hopes aren't too
> high.

Follow-up: I sent a message to their tech-support address, but got an
auto-reply saying that they don't read mail unless it contains a
registration number.  I'm not going to follow any further with these
people.  With luck, somebody else can who has the paid version of
their software can contact them to ask them what's up.

Here's the message I sent.

--
Nick Mathewson