how to autostart tor on osx?

Hideki Saito hidekis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 12:42:19 UTC 2004

Ok, I think I know what's happening..

You need to execute:
/Library/StartupItems/Tor/Tor start

Not just by /Library/StartupItems/Tor/Tor

When your system starts, your system execute it with parameter "start"
automatically, and when it shutdown, it should also issue
/Library/StartupItems/Tor/Tor stop.

It a script that takes three different parameters, either start, stop,
or restart. (restart pretty much executes start and stop
sequentially.)

Hideki Saito mailto: hidekis at gmail.com