[tor-scaling] Tuesday March 12th 17UTC - Re: meeting - priorities

gaba gaba at riseup.net
Thu Mar 7 18:24:20 UTC 2019

Hi!

It seems that the Moz meeting will happen at 16UTC (9am PST) on March
12th. It would be good for us to talk before this meeting (not a big
deal if we can't).

Can people move "our" tor scaling meeting to

Monday March 11th - 18UTC (11am PST) ? From the doodle it seems that
almost everybody can make it.

?

cheers,
gaba