[tor-reports] Georg's February 2016

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Tue Mar 8 15:45:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

larger work areas for me this month were:

-taking care of Tor Browser releases (5.5.1, 5.5.2, 6.0a2, 6.0a2-hardened)
-preparing our toolchains to be compatible with the upcoming switch to
Firefox 45 ESR[1]

Additionally I

-participated in a HackerOne meeting (where are we/feedback after 30
days etc.) making sure we are on the right track with our bug bounty program
-investigated Tor Browser being broken on a Windows 10 prebuild[2]
-wrote some patches[3][4]
-reviewed/merged/tested bug fixes[5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]

I attended the Tor develeoper meeting in Valencia at the end of February
(thanks to all for the good conversations we had) and took a week off
before that.

Georg

[1] https://bugs.torproject.org/18226
[2] https://bugs.torproject.org/18171